30 Aralık 2008

the one with poker

CHANDLER: OK, so now we draw cards.
MONICA: So I wouldn't need any, right? Cause I have a straight.
RACHEL: Oh, good for you!
PHOEBE: Congratulations!
CHANDLER: OK Phoebs, how many do you want?
PHOEBE: OK, I just need two... the, um, ten of spades and the six of clubs.
ROSS: No. No, uh, Phoebs? You can't--you can't do--
RACHEL: Oh wait, I have the ten of spades! Here!
ROSS: No, no. Uh... no, see, uh, you-you can't do that.
RACHEL: Oh, no no no no no no, that's OK, I don't need them. I'm going for fours.
ROSS: Oh, you're...
MONICA: Alright, here we go. We've got salmon roulettes and assorted crudites.
PHOE, RACHEL: OOooooo!
JOEY: Whoa, whoa, whoa, Monica, what're you doin'? This is a poker game. You can't serve food with more than one syllable. It's gotta be like chips, or dip, or pretz.

Hiç yorum yok: